0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Quiz Failed. Please take the quiz again in order to proceed to the next section.
You passed this quiz!
Click the Continue button below.
1. As a server/seller, you have the right to refuse service to anyone you do not feel comfortable serving.CorrectIncorrect
2. An intoxicated person will display what sign(s) of poor judgment?CorrectIncorrect
3. When conversing with a customer, what would be the best question to ask them to get a better idea of his or her impairment?CorrectIncorrect
4. A customer appears sober, in a good mood, and may have only had a few drinks. What color would you rate them?CorrectIncorrect
5. A customer looks very intoxicated and is not able to walk straight. What color would you rate them?CorrectIncorrect