Current Status
Not Enrolled
Get Started

Nevada Food Handler Card (Health Card) Steps:

Process is the Same for First Time, Renewal, or Expired Cards.

Step 1: Register below to access the online training and review important food safety procedures. (Price: $10.00)

Step 2: Go to the Health District office to take a quick exam and get your card printed (locations will be shown in the online course). (Price: $20.00)

Step 3: You’re Done! Your Food Handler/Health Card will be valid for 3 years.

Register below to start your course!

Alcohol Daddy® Alcohol Awareness Card Online Course (includes FREE ALCOHOL CARD, cheaper than a TAM Card!) $20.00 Modify & complete order below
Food Handler Safety Training Online Course for Southern Nevada Health District with EXAM REVIEW QUESTIONS (additional $20 required for exam and card) $10.00 Modify & complete order below
Certified Food Safety Manager Online Course (ServSafe®) for Southern Nevada Health District $175.00 Modify & complete order below

Billing details

Your order

Cart Subtotal $0.00
Order Total $0.00

Food Handler Safety Training Cards (Health Cards) are required for employees working in or operating a food establishment in Nevada. This online course will prepare you for the Southern Nevada Health District’s (SNHD) Food Handler Exam. The course follows current FDA Guidelines for Food Safety and adheres to the Health District’s Regulations Governing Food Establishments. Access will expire after 30 days.

FREE Study Review Questions are included in the online course to test your knowledge of proper food safety practices before you take the in-person exam at the Health District.

• After completing the online course, you must take a quick 20-question exam at the Health District office to get your official Food Handler Card (office locations and hours will be shown on the last online lesson).

The cost for the card at the Health District is $20.00 (or $15.00 to renew an expired card). The card is valid for 3 years.

If you are a Food Manager at your restaurant establishment, take the Certified Food Safety Manager Course (ServSafe®), which is required to obtain a Food Safety Manager Card.