0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Quiz Failed. Please take the quiz again in order to proceed to the next section.
You passed this quiz!
Click the Continue button below.
1. Alcohol is classified as a(an):CorrectIncorrect
2. What type(s) of effect(s) does alcohol cause on the brain?CorrectIncorrect
3. Alcohol taken with aspirin can cause an increased risk in stomach problems and bleeding.CorrectIncorrect
4. Alcohol mixed with prescription medications or illegal substances can make a medication less effective or even useless, or it may make the medication harmful or toxic to the body.CorrectIncorrect
5. When alcoholic beverages are mixed with energy drinks, a popular practice among young people, the caffeine in these drinks can _____ the depressant effects of alcohol.CorrectIncorrect
6. After alcohol is consumed in the body, how long does it take for the elimination process to begin?CorrectIncorrect
7. Signs and symptoms of alcohol poisoning include:CorrectIncorrect
8. Having an intoxicated person drink coffee or take a cold shower will help him or her sober up.CorrectIncorrect
9. Someone who is intolerant to alcohol may display signs of facial redness, sometimes referred to as “facial _____,” as shown in the image below.CorrectIncorrect
10. A serious birth complication due to consuming alcohol during pregnancy (as shown in the image), which may cause smaller brain volume and mental retardation, is called:CorrectIncorrect