0 of 12 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Quiz Failed. Please take the quiz again in order to proceed to the next section.
You passed this quiz!
Click the Continue button below.
1. Another term for alcohol is:CorrectIncorrect
2. Complete the following exercise: 30% alcohol = ____ proof. Type your answer in the space below.CorrectIncorrect
3. Complete the following exercise: 90 proof = ____ % alcohol. Type your answer in the space below.CorrectIncorrect
4. Complete the following exercise: 20% alcohol = ____ proof. Type your answer in the space below.CorrectIncorrect
5. Complete the following exercise: 100 proof = ____ % alcohol. Type your answer in the space below.CorrectIncorrect
6. Once alcohol is swallowed, it rapidly enters the stomach and small intestine. About _____ of alcohol is absorbed through the stomach, while the remaining _____ is absorbed through the small intestine.CorrectIncorrect
7. The rate of absorption varies with the emptying time of the stomach. Generally, the higher the alcohol concentration of the beverage, the ______ the rate of absorption.CorrectIncorrect
8. What gender has a better tolerance for alcohol?CorrectIncorrect
9. What type of individual will get intoxicated faster?CorrectIncorrect
10. What is the legal blood alcohol concentration (BAC) limit in Nevada?CorrectIncorrect
11. The body typically processes how many drink(s) per hour?CorrectIncorrect
12. What symptoms are likely with a BAC of 0.40 or greater?CorrectIncorrect