ARIZONA CHARLIES - BOULDER
Summary: Responsible for the daily supervision of the Casino Pit during the assigned shift. Assigns stations and duties for dealing staff and ensures policies and procedures are adhered to. Assists with escalated guest concerns, compliants, and/or questions. Provides outstanding guest service.
• Supervises all table games, as assigned on the assigned shift
• Trains, supervises, and counsels pit personnel on assigned shift
• Resolves escalated guest complaints, concerns or questions, ensuring guest satisfaction
• Assigns dealing stations and duties to pit personnel
• Advises manager of any personnel or operational problems
• Counts table inventories, calculates win/loss at end of shift
• Communicates all pertinent pit information to incoming shift
• Responsible for card & dice security
• Issues playing cards and dice, and reviews them for irregularities at the beginning and during shift
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Minimum two years previous performing the same or similar job duties within a casino environment
• Working knowledge of all types of table games and table games equipment found on the casino floor
• Understanding of and experience complying with gaming regulations, including Title 31, both operations and technical standards
• Ability to effectively communicate in English, both written and verbal
• Compute basic mathematical calculations (add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers).
• Maintain confidentiality of guest/personnel information and pertinent hotel data.
• Basic working knowledge of Word, Excel and other computer functions
• High school graduate or equivalent preferred
• Minimum 21 years of age
Required Work Cards
• Alcohol Awareness
• Continuously walking and/or standing and working indoors (more than 75% of the time)
• Lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects weighing up to 20 pounds less than 25% of the time.
• Regularly work for sustained periods of time maintaining concentrated attention to detail.
• Vision, hearing, speaking and literacy (critical).
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Work inside in loud, noisy, smoky environment that is either hot or cold.
To apply for this job please visit www.hrapply.com.