Summary: Clean and reset tables, transport dirty table ware to the dishwashing area and clean table wares to the side stations. Keep the side stations stocked to par levels with dry goods and ice. Take and serve beverage orders, utilizing suggestive selling techniques and following Arizona Charlie’s Boulder service standards.
• Maintain complete knowledge and comply with all Departmental policies, procedures and service standards.
• Greet the guest in an upbeat and positive manner.
• Take beverage orders and serve according to service standards.
• Be knowledgeable of menu items.
• Anticipate the guests’ needs.
• Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
• Be familiar with all hotel services and local activities in order to respond to guest inquiries.
• Pre-bus tables.
• Thank the guests for dining with us and invite them back again.
• Clean and reset tables according to standard immediately after the guest departs.
• Transport tableware to and from the side station.
• Ensure side stations are stocked to par levels.
• Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
• Pick up the requisition and fill out the transfer sheet.
• Follow all Clark County Health Codes.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• At least 21 years old.
• High school diploma preferred.
• One to three years experience working in the same or similar role preferred.
• Employees must have the ability to speak, read and write English.
Required Work Cards
• Alcohol Awareness
• Lifting, pulling, pushing, carrying at least 75% of the time.
• Walking or standing up to 100% of the time.
• Hearing, vision, speaking (critical).
• Working inside in a noisy, smoky, and hot or cold environment.
To apply for this job please visit www.hrapply.com.