ARIZONA CHARLIES - BOULDER
Summary: Assist Server in providing quality food and beverage service to guests courteously and efficiently. Maintain cleanliness of tables, service areas and equipment. Stock all wares and equipment needed for service.
• Maintain complete knowledge of table/seat/station numbers, room capacity, hours of operation and proper table set ups.
• Complete opening side duties:
• Attend Pre-Meal Meeting.
• Serve water to all guests in accordance with departmental specifications.
• Serve bread and butter in accordance to departmental specifications, when applicable.
• Serve coffee, tea and other designated non-alcoholic beverages following established service procedures.
• Remove soiled wares and other items from tables as assigned.
• Transport tray from restaurant to breakdown area; separate wares and food according to procedures.
• Monitor and maintain cleanliness of assigned tables.
• Place additional utensils and wares on tables as directed.
• Refill water, tea, coffee beverages according to procedures.
• Clean and reset tables immediately after guest departs in accordance with department procedures.
• Lift Trays in accordance with departmental standards.
• Breakdown Tray.
• Replenish wares in side stations throughout shift.
• Clean coffee machine and other beverage equipment as assigned to the established standards.
• Check out with supervisor at the end of shift
• Complete closing duties as assigned.
• Performs other duties as assigned
• At least 21 years of age
• High school graduate or equivalent.
• Fluency in English both verbal and written.
• Provide legible communication and directions.
• Compute basic mathematical calculations (add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers).
• Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
• 1 year restaurant experience preferred
• Experience in Hospitality Industry in similar position preferred.
• Previous guest relations training preferred.
Required Work Cards
• Alcohol awareness card
• Health card
• Frequently lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects weighing up to 75 pounds.
• Use tools or equipment requiring a high degree of dexterity.
• Walk, stand, crouch, or run on narrow, slippery, or erratically moving surfaces.
• Use tools or equipment requiring dexterity.
• Vision, hearing, speaking (critical).
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Inspect and/or detect odors to ensure quality and safety.
To apply for this job please visit www.hrapply.com.